ABOUT THE COURSE
Slate’s spoken and written English course uses market-leading course materials to provide you with engaging, live online interactive lessons. Your teacher will make use of a variety of resources, including well-known coursebooks and online study platforms, to deliver a consistent and structured learning experience. This course will prepare you for using English in real-life situations and aims to improve your daily communication skills by introducing a range of interesting and relevant topics with each new unit.
- Innovative Practice exercises
- Video and audio clips
- Effective powerpoint presentations
- Role-plays and group discussions
- Customised one-one sessions
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU ?
- You will be able to speak English with more confidence at work and during job interviews,
- This will help you prepare for university oral exams like the TOEFL and the IELTS.
- Build your confidence level when speaking in a group or to a larger audience
- Learn to express yourself fluently and easily.
- Improve your pronunciation and accent
- Build an impressive vocabulary & Learn to think and write in the English language.